Appointed to the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH) in January 2021, Ms Ong Ai Lin has over 30 years of experience in providing Business Continuity Management (BCM), Governance Risk and Compliance, Information Security, Cyber Security, Technology Risk and Governance and Data Privacy services in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Malaysia.
Ms Ong was a Partner/Senior Executive Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Malaysia and also led the BCM and Information Security practice for PwC Malaysia. In addition to her board portfolio, she is a member of the SIRIM ISO Technical Committee on Information Security and a former president of ISACA (previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) Malaysia Chapter from June 1997 to June 1999.
Her knowledge and experience earned her the “Best Certified Business Continuity Professional in Malaysia” award from Disaster Recovery Institute International in 2012 and “Cybersecurity Lifetime Achievement Award” by CyberSecurity Malaysia in 2018.
- BA. (Hons.) in Economics, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- RHB Bank Berhad
- RHB Islamic Bank Berhad
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- FIDE Forum
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Ong Ai Lin
Chairman of the Audit Committee Member of the Risk Management Committee, Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Date of Appointment: 1 January 2021
Length of Service: 1 year 3 months (As at 1 April 2022)
Date of Last Re-election: 28 May 2021