Appointed to the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH) in January 2021, Ms Ong Ai Lin is a retired partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Malaysia where she was involved in financial audits and provided Governance Risk and Compliance, Technology Risk, Cyber Security, Data Privacy and Business Continuity Management services in the United Kingdom, Sri Lanka and South East Asia. She was also the past president of ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) Malaysia Chapter.
Since her retirement from PwC Malaysia, Ms Ong has been sitting in the Boards of several public listed companies as an independent director.
She was awarded the “Cybersecurity Lifetime Achievement Award” by CyberSecurity Malaysia in 2018 and “Best Certified Business Continuity Professional in Malaysia” award from Disaster Recovery Institute International in 2012.
- BA. (Hons.) in Economics, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- RHB Bank Berhad
- RHB Islamic Bank Berhad
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Ong Ai Lin
Chairman of the Audit Committee
Member of the Risk Management Committee
Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Date of Appointment: 1 January 2021
Length of Service: 2 year 3 months (As at 31 March 2023)
Date of Last Re-election: 28 May 2021