Contributing to the Needs of Our Communities
Helping to boost public health reduces the burden on healthcare systems and society. Some ways we can contribute with our medical expertise:
- Reach local communities through corporate responsibility (CR) efforts.
- Raise awareness and prevention of key diseases.
- Champion education and enforcement of best practices to combat antimicrobial resistance.
- 100% of hospitals enhancing antimicrobial resistance interventions in line with CDC, WHO, and national guidelines by 2025.
- Reduce disease burden from cancer and cardiovascular diseases through screenings, education, and programmes.
- Establish public corporate responsibility initiatives in at least two core markets* by 2023 to make quality healthcare available to all.