Engaged Employees Lead to Healthier Patients
Attracting and retaining talented individuals leads to exceptional care. We strive to develop such a quality-driven workplace:
- Empowering a purpose-driven, inclusive, and caring culture that values diversity, well-being, and growth.
- A hybrid workplace, effective communication, a safe environment, and technology optimisation.
- Emphasis on mental health, proactive listening, and support for continuous growth and development.
- 50:50 ratio of male to female leaders by 2025.
- 10% increase to global nursing talent pool by 2025.
- Have zero workplace fatalities and reduce time lost to injuries.
- Be above country and world healthcare norms in Employee Engagement Survey (EES) for all of our markets by 2025.