Doing Our Part to Slow Down Climate Change
Climate change is already responsible for 40% of heat-related deaths. The health of humanity’s only home is vital to our well-being and future. This depends on the actions we take now:
- Set goals, implement action plans, and embrace environmental stewardship.
- Chart a sustainability roadmap aiming to first reduce our carbon footprint and waste generation.
- Work systematically on reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- To reduce single-use virgin plastic by 90% in non-clinical areas of our Malaysia and Singapore hospitals.
- To cap carbon emissions at 2022 baseline level by 2025, even as our business continues to grow.
- To begin the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) commitment process by 2025.
- To achieve Net-Zero carbon emission by 2050.