Appointed to the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad in February 2023, Mr Bryan Lim is currently the Head of Healthcare and Head of Dana Impak of Khazanah Nasional Berhad (Khazanah). He was a key member of the team that set up Khazanah’s first foreign office in Beijing in 2008 and was subsequently appointed Head of China in 2017. After serving 13 years overseas, he returned to Malaysia in 2021 to assume his current role in Khazanah. Prior to Khazanah, he was with Ernst & Young, Rating Agency Malaysia Bhd and ECM Libra Securities Sdn Bhd.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Master in Business Administration from the MIT Sloan Fellows Programme, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
- Bachelor of Commerce and Management, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Member of the Steering Committee
Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Date of Appointment: 16 February 2023
Length of Service: 1.5 months (As at 31 March 2023)
Date of Last Re-election: -