Dr Ashutosh Raghuvanshi is the Managing Director & CEO of Fortis Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare providers in India with a network of 27 hospitals and over 400 diagnostics centres. A cardiac surgeon turned management leader, Dr Raghuvanshi has over 35 years of healthcare experience and numerous national and international healthcare awards under his belt.
Before joining Fortis, Dr Raghuvanshi spent over 18 years with Narayana Health, a leading healthcare chain operating over 28 hospitals, in various leadership roles including as its Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO), where he played an instrumental role in getting the company successfully listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). His past tenure includes stints with the Bombay Hospital, Apollo Hospitals, Vijaya Heart Foundation and Manipal Heart Foundation.
Dr Raghuvanshi has participated in various industry forums including Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), and Healthcare Federation of India (NATHEALTH).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Master of Surgery (MS) - General Surgery, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, India
- Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch) - Cardiac Surgery, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, India
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Dr Ashutosh Raghuvanshi
Managing Director &
Chief Executive Officer,
Age: 60 (As at 31 March 2023)
Date of Appointment: 18 March 2019