Dr Kenneth Tsang provides leadership for IHH Healthcare’s operations in Hong Kong which includes Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, a 500-bed multi-specialty tertiary hospital, ambulatory clinics under Gleneagles Healthcare, and Parkway Laboratory Services. Since 1 November 2023, Dr Tsang has also been appointed as Chairman of IHH China Operations Steering Committee to oversee the execution of our China business plan to ensure long-term, sustained growth.
Dr Tsang joined Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong in 2019 as Chief Operating Officer before rising to become its Chief Executive Officer in 2021.
Prior to IHH, Dr Tsang was with the Hospital Authority in Hong Kong for over 25 years, first as a practising physician in Queen Elizabeth Hospital before becoming a full-time medical administrator at its Head Office, taking up management roles in patient safety, strategy and service planning, infection control and cluster services.
Dr Tsang is a Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Community Medicine), Fellow of the Hong Kong College of Community Medicine and Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators. He is also Honorary Clinical Associate Professor of School of Public Health, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery, The University of Hong Kong
- Master of Occupational Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Dr Kenneth Tsang
Chief Executive Officer
Gleneagles Hong Kong
Age: 53 (as of 31 March 2023)
Date of Appointment: 1 January 2021