Mr Anurag Yadav joined IHH Healthcare India as its Chief Financial Officer on 1 April 2017 before assuming the position of Chief Executive Officer on 14 January 2022. With more than 25 years of experience under his belt, Mr Yadav is an expert in business leadership, financial management, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions and post-merger integration.
Prior to IHH, Mr Yadav was the Regional Operations Head (North India) of Manipal Health Enterprises, responsible for its financial delivery, the commissioning of a greenfield project in the National Capital Region of India as well as its radiology joint venture with Philips.
As a senior leader with Fortis Healthcare, he was involved in the listing of the company in 2007 as well as its subsequent rights issue in 2009. Mr Yadav was also part of the Fortis leadership team managing acquisitions and the effective Integration of 10 Wockhardt, 4 Escorts and Malar Hospitals and 4 greenfield hospital projects.
- Fellow Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Post graduate degree in Commerce, Himachal University, India
- Bachelor of Law, Punjab University, India
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Chief Executive Officer,
IHH Healthcare India
Age: 52 (As at 1 April 2022)
Date of Appointment: 14 January 2022