Mr Tomo Nagahiro is an alternate director to Mr Takeshi Akutsu on the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH), a role he assumed in April 2022. Prior to his current position in IHH, he was appointed alternate director to Mr Masato Sugahara and Mr Koji Nagatomi in April 2020 and April 2019 respectively and ceased to be their alternate in March 2022 and March 2020 respectively, following their resignation as Directors of IHH.
Mr Nagahiro has been General Manager of Healthcare Business 1st Department in Healthcare Business Division of Mitsui & Co., Ltd (Mitsui), overseeing Mitsui’s investment in IHH since April 2019.
Mr Nagahiro has over 20 years of working experience having served in multiple divisions in Mitsui, spanning from strategic planning, business development and operations management. Preceding his current appointment, he was seconded to MIMS Pte Ltd which is based in Singapore as the Chief Operating Officer from 2015 to 2018.
Prior to this, Mr Nagahiro was seconded to Parkway Pantai Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IHH, as Assistant Vice President of Strategic Planning and Business Development where he led multiple business development projects from 2013 to 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts in Law, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Master of Business Administration, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- U.S. Certified Public Accountant
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
(Alternate Director to Mr Takeshi Akutsu)
Date of Appointment: 3 April 2019
Length of Service: 3 years (As at 1 April 2022)
Date of Last Re-election: –