Appointed to the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH) in April 2018, Ms Jill Margaret Watts currently serves on several Boards of Directors, including St Vincent’s Health Australia Ltd, Healthcare Logic Global and Lendlease Retirement Living Trust. She was previously a Director of the Australian Chamber of Commerce, United Kingdom, the Royal Australian Flying Doctor Service, United Kingdom, Ramsay Sante in France and the Netcare Group in South Africa. Ms Watts also served on several Industry Boards including NHS Partners Network and the Association of Independent Hospital Operators.
Ms Watts was the Group Chief Executive Officer of BMI (GHG) Health Care Group (BMI Healthcare) in United Kingdom from 2014 to 2017. Prior to her appointment at BMI Healthcare, she was the Group Chief Executive Officer of Ramsay Health Care, United Kingdom for over six years. She was the Chair of NHS Partners Network between 2009 and 2012
- Registered Nurse, Northwick Park Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Midwifery, Mater Mothers Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
- Grad. Dip Health Administration and Information Systems, University of Central Queensland, Australia
- Master in Business Administration, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia
- Wharton Fellow, Pennsylvania University, United States of America
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Jill Margaret Watts
Member of the Audit Committee
Member of the Risk Management Committee
Date of Appointment: 4 April 2018
Length of Service: 4 years (As at 1 April 2022)
Date of Last Re-election: 28 May 2021