Mr. Joerg Ayrle was appointed the Group Chief Financial Officer of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH) on 1 February 2021. With a wealth of international experience from United States, Germany, Singapore, China and Thailand, he will be responsible for providing financial leadership and strategic guidance for IHH and its operations and the business plan development. In his role, Joerg will ensure effective management of resources, safeguard shareholders’ interests and steer financial and management reporting, treasury, tax and investor relations functions and support the companies M&A activities.
Prior to joining IHH, Mr. Ayrle was the GCFO of Thai Union Group and steered the Company’s financial transformation journey, winning multiple awards including Best CFO Asia by Corporate Treasurer in 2016 and recently in 2022.
He also had a successful career with tech giants Osram and Siemens. Most notably, he was Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer of Osram Sylvania, USA, and Managing Director of Corporate Finance Mergers, Acquisitions & Post Closing (ASIA) for Siemens, China.
- Masters of Business Administration major in Finance & Controlling, Marketing, Finance-Mathematics, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Advisory Professor, Tongji University, Shanghai/China
- Certified Fellow at the Institute of Directors, Thailand
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Group Chief Financial Officer
Age: 54 (As at 31 March 2023)
Date of Appointment: 1 February 2021