Ms Angela Ryan joined IHH Healthcare Bhd (IHH) as Group Chief Human Resources Officer with 25 years of global HR experience and expertise in creating people-centered organisational, cultural and HR transformation.
Prior to joining IHH, Ms Ryan was the Senior Vice President of Human Resources (Asia Pacific and the Middle East) at Fox Networks Group (The Walt Disney Company). Preceding this, Ms Ryan served for 11 years with GroupM (WPP Plc), a leading global media investment company, holding various leadership roles including Global Chief Human Resources and Talent Officer.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of the West of England, United Kingdom
- Postgraduate Diploma in European Business Administration, Bristol Business School, United Kingdom
- Master’s degree in European Business, Bristol Business School, United Kingdom
- Candidate – Doctor of Professional Studies: Human Resources, Middlesex University, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Age: 50 (As at 31 March 2023)
Date of Appointment: 16 September 2019