Appointed to the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH) in January 2021, Tunku Alizakri bin Raja Muhammad Alias was the Chief EPF Officer of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF), a post he held since 20 August 2018 to 28 February 2021. He joined the EPF on 1 January 2014 as the Deputy Chief Executive Officer for the Strategy Division, overseeing national policies on social protection, and developing EPF products and services. He was also an ex-officio member of the EPF Board and Investment Panel.
Tunku Alizakri has extensive experience covering fund management and the financial industry, public sector administration and central banking, media and telecommunications, property development, plantations and oil and gas. He was also the Vice Chair of Technical Commission on Organisation, Management & Innovation of International Social Security Association and the Secretary-General of Asean Social Security Association.
Prior to joining the EPF, he was the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Operating Officer of the Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre. He has also held the positions of Director of Strategic Management at Bank Negara Malaysia, Director and Head of Strategy and Corporate Affairs at DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd, and Vice President and Head of Group Strategic Planning at Malayan Banking Berhad.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Cornell University
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), King’s College University of London
- Barrister-at-Law, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn (London)
- Sime Darby Plantation Berhad
- Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad
- Malaysia Venture Capital Management Berhad
- Bumi Armada Berhad
- Malaysia Aviation Group Berhad
- Malaysia Airlines Berhad
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Tunku Alizakri bin Raja Muhammad Alias
Member of Risk Management Committee, Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Date of Appointment: 1 January 2021
Length of Service: 1 year 3 months (As at 1 April 2022)
Date of Last Re-election: 28 May 2021