Appointed to the Board of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH) in November 2019, Dr Farid bin Mohamed Sani is the Head, Chief Investment Officer’s Office of Khazanah Nasional Berhad (Khazanah). He also serves on the Board and Board Committees of IHH subsidiaries.
Dr Farid re-joined Khazanah in December 2018 after serving as Chief Strategy Officer of UEM Group. Prior to that, Dr Farid was with Telekom Malaysia Berhad from 2012 to 2017. Dr Farid first joined Khazanah in July 2004 until 2011. Prior to joining Khazanah, Dr Farid was a consultant at McKinsey & Co.
- Bachelor of Arts (Chemical Engineering), University of Cambridge
- Masters in Engineering (Chemical Engineering), University of Cambridge
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Does not have any family relationships with any directors and / or major shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have any conflict of interest with the Company.
- Does not have any convictions for offences within the past five years other than for traffic offences, if any.
Dr Farid bin Mohamed Sani
Member of the Steering Committee, Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Date of Appointment: 29 November 2019
Length of Service: 2 years 4 months (As at 1 April 2022)
Date of Last Re-election: 23 June 2020